Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Stampin' Up! Peaceful Nativity

This is a simple, yet elegant Christmas card.
I love this 'Peaceful Nativity' stamp set!
I combined it with the Classic Christmas DSP- #155969= $11.50.
 This is one of the Christmas cards in my kit to go.
You purchase the stamp set, ink pad & embellishments.
I can cut the card stock for you, mail it to you & you to finish making them.
If you want more information on this, please email me!
 
stamp set:  Peaceful Nativity
card stock:
  • Basic Black-  4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic Black- 1/2 x 5"
  • Basic Black- 1 1/2"- die cut scalloped oval die
  • Basic Black- 2 1/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Sahara Sand- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Whisper White- 2" strip- die cut Painted Label Dies rectangle shape
  • Whisper White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp word & die cut with oval
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper: Classic Christmas DSP
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Oval dies; Painted Label Dies; Basic Rhinestones; dimensionals; glue dots
  
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment