Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Stampin' Up! Don't Stop Believin'

 Ho Ho Ho!
Check out this cute old fashioned Santa!
I used the 'Don't Stop Believin' stamp set on page 23 in the Holiday Catalog.
 
I couldn't decide which color I should color the Santa's glove.
I think that both of them would work.....but I went with the black one!

This is one of the cards that everyone made at my 
Annual Holiday Extravaganza event a couple of weeks ago!

I used the Red Foil on the bottom of the card!
And check out the white snowflakes on the top part of the card, 
made by using the Winter Snow Embossing Folder!
 This Santa's smile just makes me smile!

What do you think of the little belt I added around the card center?
Christmas will be here before you know it!!  
As Christmas is only 49 days away!!
 This photo just makes me smile too & I just had to share!
Ainslee loved my Santa card & I didn't think she was going 
to let me have it back for my class.
 
If all of us could only see life each day through the eyes of a child.
It is awesome & we are so blessed to see it through 6 sets of eyes around here!!!

stamp set:  'Don't Stop Believin'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4" strip- die cut oval
  • Basic Black- 1/2 x 4"-goes across center of card for belt
  • Basic Black- 1/2 x 1/2"- for center of belt buckle
  • Basic Black- 1/4 x 2 3/4"- goes under words
  • Whisper White- 4 x 2 3/4"- emboss snowflakes onto for top of card front
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • Whisper White- 4 1/4" strip- die cut stitched oval
  • Whisper White- 1/2 x 2"- stamp words onto
  • Red Foil- 2 x 4"- for bottom of card
  • Silver Foil- 1 x 1"- for belt buckle
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Real Red; Ivory; Light Basic Black
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Winter Snow Embossing Folder; Layering Ovals; Stitched Shapes Dies (large Oval); Wink of Stella; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: