Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Stampin' Up! Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder with Merry Moose

 Wow....this is a totally Susie card.
I am so happy with the way it turned out!
I used the Evergreen Forest Embossing Folder with the 
Merry Moose stamp & coordinating punch!
 
I needed to make a quick card to send out yesterday 
& dug through my box of left over pieces.
These pieces are ones that I did when creating & then didn't end up using.
So I just throw them in a container.
And some of them come in handy when I need something quick!

And I just LOVE how these trees look!
Aren't they cool!
How did I do this?
  • They didn't hardly dhow up when they were embossed onto this Garden Green card stock piece.
  • So I grabbed my sponge & Garden Green ink pad!
  • I just lightly rubbed ink over the embossed trees, using my sponge.
  • WOW- adding this ink just really made the embossed trees pop!
  • I love the way it turned out!
 
This is a fun z fold card!! 
Check out the stars in the sky!
They can be found on page 25 in the Holiday Catalog- 
All the Trimmings Embellishments!

stamp set:  'Merry Moose'
card stock:
  • Soft Suede- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8 & 4 1/4"- fold for card base
  • Soft Suede- 3 x 4 1/4"
  • Soft Suede- 1 x 3 3/4"- layer behind words
  • Soft Suede- 2 3/4" strip- stamp moose onto & punch out
  • Crumb Cake- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Crumb Cake- 2 3/4" strip- punch out 2 1/4" Circle
  • Garden Green- 2 3/4 x 4"- emboss using the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder
  • Very Vanilla- 3/8 x 1 1/2"- stamp words onto
  • Very Vanilla- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Poinsettia Place DSP- 2 x 4 3/4"
ink:  Soft Suede & Garden Green
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder; Linen Thread; Moose Punch; 2 1/4" Circle Punch; All the Trimmings Embellishment; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment