Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Autumn

 Here are some fun fall cards I made last week!
As I needed some thank you cards to send out.
I used the Beautiful Autumn Bundle!

I love the font & words in this stamp set!
They are dear to my heart!
As I am grateful for so much in my life.
And I'm very grateful for all of you that stamp with me
& let me share my love of stamping with you!
It is awesome that SU! coordinates their products!
And I especially love it when they make their coordinating DSP to match a punch or die!
With this Gilded Autumn DSP, the 3 punches from the 
Autumn Punch Pack coordinate with this DSP pattern.
stamp set:  'Beautiful Autumn'
card stock:
  • Early Espresso-
  • Cajun Craze-
  • Very Vanilla-
  • Gold Foil-
designer paper:  Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP
ink:  Cajun Craze
other:  Basket Weave Mint Macron Ribbon; Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies; Autumn Punch Pack; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment