Pages

Monday, November 16, 2020

Stampin' Up! Tag Buffet

 Oh......check out this cute Christmas card.
I used the 'Tag Buffet" stamp set on page 5 in the Holiday Catalog.
This is very traditional with the red & green.
I also combined this pretty plaid from the Heartwarming Hugs DSP!
I colored the stocking with my Stampin' Blends!
 I love the large font of these words- Merry Christmas!

stamp set:  'Tag Buffet'
card stock:
  • Real Red- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Real Red- 4 1/4" strip- die cut Stitched Rectangle
  • Old Olive- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Whisper White- 4 1/4" strip- die cut Painted Label Die
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Heartwarming Hugs- 3 3/4 x 2"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Old Olive; Dark Real Red
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Painted Label Dies; So Sweetly Stitched Dies; Real Red 3/8" Sheer Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment