Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

Stampin' Up! Oh My Ombre Sneak Peek with Curvy Celebration

Check out all of these gorgeous ombre cards I made!
Wish color is your favorite???
 
This is a sneak peek of the Oh So Ombre DSP that is an 
upcoming Sale-a-bration product choice.
That means that you can get this 6x6 DSP for free starting 1/5/21, 
with a $50 product order.
 Here is the Blackberry Bliss card.
 
stamp set:  Quite Curvy
card stock:
  • Blackberry Bliss- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Whisper White-3 7/8 x 5 1/8"
  • Rich Razzleberry- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Whisper White- 3 5/8 x 4 7/8"
designer paper:  Oh So Ombre DSP- Available in January 2021! 
  • 1" strips to punch out flowers
  • 4 7/8 x 2"- solid ombre pattern
  • 4 7/8 x 2"- dotted ombre pattern
ink:  Blackberry Bliss
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Curvy Dies; Small Bloom Punch; Clear Epoxy Droplets; Wink of Stella; dimensionals
 Here is the Granny Apple Green card.
 Here is the Rococco Rose card.
 Here is the Bermuda Bay card.

How did I cut the curve & get them lined up so well?
 4 7/8 x 2"- Cut a little off of the bottom like this.
  4 7/8 x 2"- Cut a little of the top of this.
 To make sure that I got the curves lines up- I laid the top piece. directly over the dotted dsp 
& along the top edge of the curved die when cutting the bottom dotted piece.
 This is what they both look like when they are cut!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

3 comments:

  1. This Curvy Celebration Bundle is great!!! And I love this Oh So Ombre DSP! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fantastic cards. My Curvy Celebration dies are arriving later this week. I am going to give this a try. Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete