Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Stampin' Up! Snowflake Splendor Suite

 Lots of snowflakes!!
Aren't they pretty!!
Check out this Snowflake Splendor Suite on pages 36-38 in the Holiday Catalog.

This is a pretty card I sent to a friend.
This ombre Snowflakes Splendor DSP is just gorgeous!
 I am sorry, as I usually give measurements on my card, 
but I forgot to write them down before I mailed this off to Sharlene. 

stamp set: 'Snowflake Wishes'
card stock:  Highland Heather, Pool Party, Whisper White
designer paper:  Snowflake Splendor
ink:  Highland Heather
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Snowflake Wishes Dies; Winter Snow Embossing Folder; Snowflake Adhesive Backed Embellishments; Snowflake Splendor Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment