Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Stampin' Up! Curvy Celebration Bundle

 Check out this pretty card!
It is clean, simple & elegant- all combined into one!
It is a totally Susie card!
I love the way it turned out!

I used the 'Curvy Christmas' stamp set, 
coordinating Curvy Dies & the Classic Christmas 6x6 DSP.

This stamp set & DSP are exclusive from 11/3/2020 to 1/4/2021.
The Curvy Dies are an early release product that will be available in the 
upcoming January-June 2021 Mini Catalog.
 I think this is a great traditional Christmas card!
 
NOTE:  There is not a die for this bow.  I stamped it onto Cherry Cobbler card stock, using Cherry Cobbler ink & then used my Paper Snips & fussy cut it out!
 
My Stamparatus is my best friend for stamping this long, curvy stamp!!  It worked great!!!  
 
stamp set:  'Curvy Christmas' stamp set
card stock:
  • Cherry Cobbler- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Cherry Cobbler- 5 1/2 x 2 1/4"
  • Cherry Cobbler- 1" strip- stamp bow onto & fussy cut out with Paper Snips
  • Shaded Spruce- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Shaded Spruce- 1" strip- die cut 2 sprigs
  • Whisper White- 2 x 5"- stamp trees & words onto this
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"
designer paper:  Classic Christmas 6x6 DSP- 5 1/4 x 1/2"; 5 1/4 x 1/2"
inks:  Cherry Cobbler & Shaded Spruce
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Curvy Dies; Paper Snips; Stamparatus; Basic Pearls; dimensionals; glue dots
I hope you have a GREAT Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment