Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Stampin' Up! Snow Wonder

WOW!
This old fashioned snowman just warms my heart!
I used the Snow Wonder Bundle!
I think he is so cute!
This is just a totally Susie card. 
AND I just LOVE IT!

This is one of the cards everyone made for my
Christmas Stamp-a-Stack.
 
This is also one of the cards available for my Christmas Card Kit! 
You purchase the stamp set, dies & ink pads
& I will cut all of the supplies for you to finish making this card.
 
If you want more information about my 2020 Christmas Card Kits- please contact me!
Here are the supplies & measurements for you, so you can recreate my snowman card if you want to!
 
stamp set:  'Snow Wonder' & 'Peaceful Boughs' (words)
card stock:
  • Garden Green- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Early Espresso- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 3" strip- stamp snowman on this & die cut out
  • Whisper White- 3 x 4"- stamp trees in the upper left hand corner
  • Whisper White- 2 x 3"- stamp words on the lower/center part of this & then rip off the top part- to form the 2 drifts of snow
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for the inside of the card
designer paper:  Poinsettia Place DSP- 4x2"
ink:  Garden Green & Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Real Red (scarf & berries); Light Smoky Slate (hat); Light Pumpkin Pie (carrot nose); Dark Old Olive (holly leaves)
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Snow Time Dies; Wink of Stella; dimensionals

There are different option you can use when coloring your snowman.
  1. Stampin' Write Markers (top center)
  2. Stampin' Blends (bottom left corner) **This is what I used for my card in the a photo at the top!
  3. Watercolor Pencils (no water added when coloring- just directly onto the card stock- bottom right corner)
 This is coloring with the Stampin' Write Markers.
 This is coloring with the Stampin' Blends.
 This is coloring with the Watercolor Pencils (no water- just directly onto the card stock).

NOTE:  I stamped my snowman using the Early Espresso ink.
This is NOT a permanent ink.
So you won't want to add water to this, or it will bled.
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this old fashioned snowman!! AND there are LOTS of choices to color him with!

    ReplyDelete