Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Zany Zebra's

I just got this stamp set on Friday!!!!  And I couldn't wait to play with it!  Last night I whipped up this quick card.  I combined some Annual Catalog products with some NEW August-December (Holiday) Mini Catalog products! 

I decided to use the Artistry Blooms DSP, as I loved this stripped ombre pattern.  But honestly, I had a hard time trying to deiced what color of card stock to combine with it!!  I decided that even though the Pretty Peacock wasn't one of the colors listed in the catalog that was to coordinate with it- I liked it!! 
I think that all 3 of the little Zebra's in this 'Zany Zebras' stamp set!  They just make me smile!  What do you think?  This could be a card for many different occasions & for any age too! 

stamp set:  'Zany Zebras'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 3 1/4" strip- die cut Scalloped Circle; 4 x 1"
  • Pretty Peacock- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss left 2/3 of this piece of card stock using the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder; 2 3/4" strip- die cut circle
  • Whisper White- 2 1/2" strip- stamp zebra onto & die cut circle;  1" strip- stamp words onto & die cut banner using Tasteful Textures Dies; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Artistry Blooms DSP-  5 1/4 x 1"; 5 1/4 x 1"; 4 x 3/4"
ink:  Memento Black
other:  Die Cutting/Embossing Machine; Tasteful Textures Dies; Layering Circle Dies; Old Olive/Peacock Ribbon; Wrapped In Texture Embossing Folder; All The Trimmings Embellishments; Dimensionals; Glue Dots

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: