Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Stampin' Up! Press On

Check out some of the new products from the Holiday Mini Catalog 
I used when creating this card!
 
This is a fun card using the 'Press On' stamp set!
And I combined it with the Poppy Parade DSP that 
is in the Trimming The Town DSP pack.  

I am a hot drink lover (not a Starbucks fan)-
but I think that this stamp set is totally adorable & totally me.
Notice how I stamped the coffee beans in the background, doing a 
tone on tone look with Crumb Cake card stock & Crumb Cake ink. 

Check out how I used the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch in 2 different ways!
It is the normal (regular punch) size with the coffee cups.
And then for the words I punched it, slid it back into the punch (from the top side, 
so that I could hang onto it) & punched it again to make it narrower.

stamp set:  'Press On'
card stock:
  • Poppy Parade- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4'- fold in half for card base; 1 3/4 x 2 1/2"
  • Soft Suede- 4 x 5 1/4"; 1 x 4"
  • Crumb Cake- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Whisper White-2 3/4 " strip-; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Trimming the Town DSP- 1 1/2 x 5"
ink:  Soft Suede & Crumb Cake
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Poppy Parade & Dark Crumb Cake
other:  Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch; Linen Thread; Dimensionals; Glue Dots
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: