Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

A Fall card with Lots to Celebrate



I love fall & neutral colors! 
So I had fun making this card. 
I actually made it with some left overs that I found on my
stamping table & just added a few things.
It is a totally Susie card & I love the way it turned out.

Check out the little tag! 
Where did that come from?
It is from the NEW Gift Bow Builder Punch.
I thought it worked perfectly to add that little touch to the jar!
*Note- I did take my scissors & cut some off the end of it, to shorten the tag length.
So what do you think of me adding the Classic Label Punch
for a "shelf" for the Jar to sit on?

Check out the fabric under the jar lid.  How did I do that?
  • I used a small scrap piece of the Plaid Tidings DSP.
  • I stamped on the back side of the DSP.
  • Using that stamped pattern, I then took my scissors & fussy cut it out.
  • So the plaid showing on my card doesn't have any stamped part on it- but it has the same pattern as the stamped image (that is on the reverse side).  

stamp set:  'Lots to Celebrate'
card stock:
  • Early Espresso- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 1/2" strip- punch out using Classic Lablel Punch; 2 3/4 x 4"
  • Crumb Cake- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Bumble Bee- 4 1/4" strip- die cut Stitched Rectangle & then emboss using the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp the jar onto & punch out using the Jar Punch.  Then stamp leaves into the jar; 1/2" strip- stamp jar lid & cut out with scissors; 1" strip- punch out tag & stamp words into it (I shortened the tag, but cutting off the bottom part of it with my scissors)
  • Vellum- 3 3/4 x 5"- emboss along the top & bottom edges, using the Meadow Moments (leaves) Embossing Folder
designer paper:  Plaid Tidings- 1 x 3"; 1/2" scrap
inks:  Early Espresso; Mossy Meado; Crumb Cake; Pumpkin Pie; Smoky Slate
other:  Jar Punch; Gift Bow Builder Punch; Classic Label Punch; Linen Thread; Paper Snips; Die Cutting/Embossing Machine; Stitched So Sweetly Dies; Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder; Meadow Moments (leaves) Embossing Folder; Playing with Patterns Resin Dots; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

3 comments: