Pages

Monday, August 17, 2020

Field of Flowers

I used the 'Field of Flowers' stamp set when creating for today's card.  I was thinking that we needed some flowers & sunshine, when I was stamping this last night!!  I am hoping it makes you smile!  And I hope we all have a good week!    

Iowa got hit hard last week with lots of storm damage.  So many people have lots & lots of damage to their homes, businesses, farms, crops, etc.  It has just been a huge disaster!   I know that we got some damage here, but ours was mostly just trees, house shingles & some downed corn, as we were on the bottom edge of the storm.  But several of my customers & some of our family- were hit very hard by the storm.  They have all been in my thoughts & prayers.  What a year 2020 has been!

I used the Wink of Stella over the dragonflies & over the little flowers that I didn't add pearls onto.

stamp set: 'Field of Flowers'
card stock:
  • Pretty Peacock- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Pretty Peacock- 3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Mint Macaron- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"
  • Petal Pink-3 1/4 x 4 1/2"
  • Whisper White-1 5/8 x 3"- stamp grass, flowers & dragonfly onto
  • Whisper White- 1 5/8 x 3"- stamp words & dragonfly onto
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink: Mint Macaron, Pretty Peacock & Petal Pink
other:  3/8" Reversible Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Ribbon; Basic Pearls; Wink of Stella; dimensionals; glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment