Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Lots to Celebrate with Jar Punch

It is simple Saturday.....and check out my cute star card, using my "Lots to Celebrate" stamp set & coordinating Jar Punch!

We had a family graduation party a couple of weekends ago (that we cooked the pork for the party).  This is the card that made for Seth!  It was quick, simple & I think it turned out cute!

Notice how I used the stars in the background too.....I stamped them in the Daffodil Delight ink.  And then the stars dangling in the jar I stamped first with the Daffodil Delight ink, cleaned the stamp & then stamped it again, using the Night of Navy ink.

Check out these NEW 2020 August-December 2020 Mini (Holiday) Catalog products:
  • My "Lots to Celebrate" stamp set
  • All The Trimmings Embellishments (white enamel dots)

So what do you think?  I really like the way it turned out!

stamp set:  "Lots to Celebrate"
card stock:
  • Night of Navy- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base; 4 1/4 x 1"
  • Whisper White-
  • Daffodil Delight-
inks:  Daffodil Delight & Night of Navy
other:  Jar Punch; All The Trimmings (white enamel dots); Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack (Night of Navy 1/8"); Die Cutting/Embossing Machine; Tasteful Labels Dies; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-

SUSIE

1 comment: