Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Field of Flowers

I decided I needed to see some flowers today.......so whipped up this card this morning to share.  It is bright, cheery & cute!!  It made me smile- I hope it does you too!  

I used the 'Field of Flowers' stamp set & coordinating Confetti Flowers Border punch!   And I thought that the Ornate Garden Embossing folder went well with this too! 

I also used 2 of the new In Colors too- 

  • Magenta Madness
  • Just Jade
 
So what do you think?  
 
stamp set:  'Field of Flowers'
card stock:
  • Just Jade- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Just Jade- 2 3/8 x 3 3/4"
  • Magenta Madness- 3 x 4"- emboss using Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder
  • Magenta Madness- 1 x 5 1/2"
  • Magenta Madness- 1" strip- punch out little flowers
  • Whisper White- 4 1/4" strip- die cut stitched Rectangle- stamp onto this
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • Whisper White- 1/2" strip- stamp words onto, punch out with Classic Label Punch & then I used my scissors & flagged the ends of it.
inks:  Memento, Just Jade & Smoky Slate
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched Rectangle Dies; Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder; Confetti Flowers Border Punch; Classic Label Punch (flagged the ends with my scissors); Flowers for Every Season Ribbon; Basic Pearls; Wink of Stella; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment