Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

Stampin' Up! So Much Happy Bundle

WOO HOO!!
Check out these CUTE cards using the 'So Much Happy Bundle'!
I can't decide which one I like better!
They are just both super cute!
 I do think that this one with the big bow on the top, is just totally adorable though!
 
This bow is from the 'Gift Wrapped Bundle'!
Yes- the bow is a punch!!
And you know I'm a punch girl- so I think it is pretty cool!

This card is a fun fold!
 And here is what it looks like when it is opened up.
Check out the words that I used for the inside greeting.
They are from the 'Happiest of Birthdays' stamp set. 
This is another one of my favorite stamp sets!
 
 
stamp set:  'So Much Happy'; 'Happiest of Birthdays' & 'Gift Wrapped
card stock:
  • Misty Moonlight- 5 1/2 x 5 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" for card base; 3 x 4 1/4"- emboss using the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder; 1/2 x 3"
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4 x 4"- die cut words out of the center of this using the Happy Dies; 1" strip- stamp words onto & punch out using the Classic Label Punch; 4 x 5 1/4"- stamp inside greeting words on
designer paper:  Flowers for Every Season- 1 x 5 1/4"
ink:  Misty Moonlight
other:  Bow Builder Punch; Classic Label Punch; Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Happy Dies; Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder; dimensionals; glue dots

+++++++++++
Last weekend was Nathan's birthday.
His card was very similar to these.
Here it is.
This was my inspiration for the cards I posted above.
++++++++++++

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs
SUSIE

1 comment: