Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2020

TRY THIS SKETCH with Life Is Beautiful stamp set!

 Check out today's sketch!
I hope you try it!

Here are the measurements I used:
Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" for card base
Basic Gray- 4 x 2 3/4"
Smoky Slate- 5 1/2 x 1"; 3 3/4 x 4"' 1 1/2" Circle
Whisper White- 3 1/2 x 3 3/4"
 
This is the card I made for today's post using the- 'Life is Beautiful' stamp set!
I love it!
It is a totally Susie card!
 I love this stamp set- 'Life Is Beautiful'!
It was designed by my dear stampin' friend- LeeAnn!
It is so whimsical & fun!
It is a great all occasion stamp set!

stamp set:  'Life Is Beautiful'
card stock:
  • Garden Green- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Garden Green- 4 x 2 3/4"- emboss using the Greenery Embossing Folder
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 1"
  • Crumb Cake- 3 3/4 x 4"
  • Crumb Cake- 2" strip- die cut scalloped circle
  • Whisper White- 3 1/2 x 3 3/4"- stamp tree onto
  • Whisper White- 2"strip- stamp words & punch out using 1 1/2" Circle Punch
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
inks:  Garden Green & Soft Suede
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Tasteful Textures Dies; Greenery Embossing Folder; 1 1/2" Circle Punch; dimensionals; All the Trimmings Embellishments
 
I hope you have a SPECIAL Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: