Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Simple Saturday with Stampin' Up! Merry Moose

Today is simple Saturday!! 
And LOOK at this AWESOME NEW Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder!
Oh my gosh- I LOVE IT! 

I used this as my main background......
and then added just a couple of trees, the moose & some words.
This is a super simple card for me, but I really like it!
It sure makes a great all occasion guy card!
 
NOTICE how I got 2 colors of trees, using just one ink pad!
To stamp the trees like this, I stamped the one on the left full strength
and then DO NOT RE-INK your stamp- just stamp the tree again. 
This will give you a lighter shad for the other tree.
This technique is called shadow stamping.

You can't tell by the photos very well, but I did add Wink of Stella 
to the 2 evergreen trees that are in the circle.  
You can never go wrong with a little sparkle!

stamp set:  'Lots to Celebrate' (words); 'Merry Moose'
card stock:
  • Old Olive- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base & emboss using the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder
  • Crumb Cake- 1/4 x 5 1/2"; 2" strip- stamp moose using Soft Suede ink & punch out
  • Whisper White- 3 x 3"- die cut stitched circle & then stamp trees; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
inks:  Soft Suede; Old Olive
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched Shapes (Large Circle); Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder; Moose Punch; dimensionals; Wink of Stella

I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: