Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Simple Saturday!

  Hello!!
Today I'm sharing a quick & simple card I made with some left over pieces on my counter.

What a fun card huh!
I just love this 'Press On' stamp set!
 
How did I I do that?
Did you notice how I made the piece that the words are stamped onto- smaller?
#1.  Punch out scalloped rectangle, using the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch.
#2.  I lightly attached it to a scrap strip of card stock, so that I had a "handle" to hang on it.
#3.  Slide it into the top side of the punch & line up the grooved notches & PUNCH again to make smaller.

#4.  This is what you get.  2 thinner pieces to use!!  Neat huh! 

You can CLICK HERE to see another CUTE card using the 'Press On' stamp set!


stamp set:  'Press On'
card stock:
  • Thick Whisper White- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Poppy Parade- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Crumb Cake- 3 x 3"
  • Whisper White- 2" strip- stamp cup onto & fussy cut out with Paper Snips; 1 1/4" strip- punch out rectangle punch, stamp words onto & then put back into the punch & make a little smaller
designer paper:  Trimming the Town3 x 4""
ink:  Crumb Cake & Poppy Parade
Stampin' Blend:  Dark Crumb Cake
other:  Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch; Paper Snips; Wink of Stella; dimensionals

We have a jam packed weekend!!  I have some friends coming this morning to stamp.  And then we have the twins 9th birthday party this afternoon.  Grandma has their cake to bake, cards to make & lots to do yet!!  I still can't believe that Brody & Drake are going to be 9 years old today!!  Time just flies!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: