Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Try this Sketch!!

Check out this weeks sketch!!  
And have fun creating with it!
 
Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
Basic Gray- 5 x 2 3/4"; 5 1/2 x 3/4"
Whisper White- 4 3/4 x 2 1/2"; 3 1/2 x 1"
These are the cards I made for the twins!
They turned 9 years old yesterday!!
I tried to make them look like lightening bugs in a jar!
And this is what I ended up making!
Here are some of the supplies I used in creating this card.
If you look closely at the jar, can you tell that I punched out a jar image- using a Window Sheet?
I wanted to make it look like a true glass jar!
stamp sets:  'Lots to Celebrate' & 'Field of Flowers'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Granny Apple Green- 5 x 2 3/4"' 5 1/2 x 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 3/4 x 2 1/2"- stamp grass & bugs onto; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 1" strip- stamp jar lid onto & fussy cut out using Paper Snips; 2 3/4" strip- stamp jar onto & punch out with Jar Punch
  • Bumblebee- 1 1/4" strip- stamp words onto & die cut out using Tasteful Labels Die
  • Window Sheet- 2 3/4" strip- punch out with Jar Punch
inks:  Memento, Granny Apple Green & Bumblee
Stampin' Write Marker- Basic Black (to draw on antennas)
other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Tasteful Label Dies; Clear Epoxy Droplets; Jar Punch; sponge dauber; Paper Snips (to fussy cut out jar lid)
 
I HOPE you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I used the jar from my Lots to Celebrate stamp set, along with some bugs!!! It is cute!

    ReplyDelete