Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2020

TRY THIS SKETCH!

Look at this weeks sketch!
I hope you have a fun time creating with it! 
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic Gray- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Smoky Slate- 1 x 4 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 3 x 3"
  • Whisper White- 1" strip to punch out words
 
Here is the card that I created for today, with my version of this weeks sketch!
And I changed it up some.

I used the 'Lots to Celebrate' stamp set, along with the coordinating Jar Punch
 
And I made this cute fall card!! 
As you know I love fall & everything about it!
We are getting closer to fall all of the time! 
I can't believe that we are half way through the middle of August!
And last night the crisp, damp air- sure felt like fall!
 

I also used a couple of my favorite embossing folders!
  1. Meadow Moments Embossing Folder- leaves along the top of the card.
  2. Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder- weave look for the Crumb Cake square
And isn't the little tag just so cute!  
It is from the Gift Bow Builder Punch!
 
 This is a totally Susie card!
 
stamp set:  'Lots to Celebrate' & 'Beautiful Autumn'
card stock:
  • Early Espresso- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Early Espresso- 1 x 4 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"-for outside layer of card
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"-for inside of card
  • Bumble Bee- 3 3/4 x 5"-emboss the top using the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder & then stamp words towards the bottom
  • Crumb Cake- 2 1/4 x 2 1/4"- emboss using Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder
  • Crumb Cake- 1" strip- Stamp leaf & punch out
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp jar & punch out
  • Whisper White- 1" strip- punch out tag using Gift Bow Builder Punch
  • Whisper White- 1/2" strip- stamp lid & fussy cut out with scissors
inks:  Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Bumble Bee, Smoky Slate
other:  Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine; Meadow Moments Embossing Folder; Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder; Linen Thread; Autumn Punch Pack; Gift Bow Builder Punch; Elegant Faceted Gems; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a SUPER SUNDAY!!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment