Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

A fun fold using Press On!

 
WOO HOO!!  Look at this fun fold card.
I am a coffee drinker.....so I just fell in love with this 'Press On' stamp set.
And I LOVE fall colors.....so I combined this stamp set, 
along with the Plaid Tidings DSP, when creating this.
 
Check out the NEW products I used:
  • 'Press On' stamp set
  • Plaid Tidings DSP
  • Cinnamon Cider Ribbon
  • Tasteful Labels Dies
  • Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder
using the 'Zany Zebra's stamp set! 
Did you notice the DSP wrap I added around the cup?
So what do you think?
I hope you like it as much as I do.

Do you want to make this card?  
Here are the supplies & measurements you'll need.
 
stamp set:  'Press On'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 1/2" & 6 3/4"- 
  1. Adhere DSP to this top part.
  2. On the left side, center the circle exactly with the fold.
  3. Die cut the circle out to make the 'window'.
  • Basic Black- 3" strip- die cut scalloped circle; 3 x 1/4"
  • Cajun Craze- 4 x 4"- emboss using Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder
  • Cajun Craze- 2 3/4" strip- die cut circle
  • Cinnamon Cider- 1 1/2" strip- stamp cut onto & fussy cut out with scissors
  • Whisper White- 1" strip- stamp words onto & die cut out using Tasteful Labels Dies
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4" die cut out with circle dies
  • Whisper White- 4 x 2 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  
  • Plaid Tidings DSP- 2 1/4 x 4"; 3/4 x 1 1/2"- for the cup wrap
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Embossing Machine; Tasteful Textures Dies; Layering Circle Dies; Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder; Cinnamon Cider Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment