Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Life it Beautiful


Check out this cool all occasions stamp set!
I just love it!
It is called- "Life is Beautiful" & on page 51 in the Holiday Mini Catalog.

It is a fun z fold card. 

I used the Greenery Embossing Folder along the outside edge of the card front.
This is what it looks like from the side view, when standing up.

It is clean simple & so cute!
I love the whimsical style of the tree & the font of the words.
And don't you think that the bird house hanging from the branches just finishes it off!

I shadow stamped the grass & the leaves. 
What does that mean when I say that I shadow stamped them?
It means that I inked them, stamped them onto my card stock
& then I stamped them again without re-inking them.
This gives me dark & light shades of a color, by just using one ink pad.
stamp set:  'Life is Beautiful'
card stock:
  • Garden Green- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"- fold for card base
  • Crumb Cake- 5 x 3 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 3/4 x 3 1/2"- for card front (stamp tree/leaves/grass/words on this)
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Garden Green & Soft Suede
other:  Cut & Emboss Machine; Greenery Embossing Folder; dimensionals

I hope you have an AWESOME Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

4 comments:

  1. Cute! What color ink did you use for the tree?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! I am glad you like it! I do too!
      I used Garden Green card stock & Garden Green ink pad. I shadow stamped the leaves & have details about that above, including all of the supplies & measurements to make this card, are included with this blog post. So check out everything here to find out all of the details. I include products used, measurements & any tips with my blog posts that I do every day!! :)

      Delete
    2. What color for the BROWN part of the tree?

      Delete