Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

Gift Wrapped Bundle- Christmas card

 Is it too early for Christmas?  Nope.....I don't think so.....as it will be here sooner than we think.  And since our NEW August-December (Holiday) Mini Catalog is out, I just couldn't resist using this awesome new bundle.  It is called- 'Gift Wrapped'!  I love punches- so I'm lovin' this!

 
Yesterday I posted a TRY THIS SKETCH!!  
 This is what the sketch was.  
I posted a birthday card yesterday using this stamp set & sketch!
And today's card is a Christmas card!

Look how I used the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch for the words.

I didn't want the words to be quite as big as the original punch image was.  So I made it smaller.
So HOW DID I DO IT?
  • Punched out a Whisper White Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch.
  • Stamped the words in the top 2/3rd of this,
  • Then slid the punched out piece, back into the punch & re-punched it.
  • It is so easy!  AND it gives you another option for a smaller fun punch!
This is what it now looks like & how much I punched off!  Neat huh!

I colored some Basic Rhinestones (that are clear) with my Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend.  
And I also colored the center stripe in the bow with my Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend too- to make it more defined.  And then I added some Wink of Stella over the top of it.  It is tone on tone- but sure make it pop & look different!!  I love the way it changed the whole look of the bow. 

stamp set:  'Gift Wrapped'
card stock:
  • Shaded Spruce- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Cherry Cobbler- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Cherry Cobbler- 2 3/4" strip- stamp bow & punch out
  • Whisper White-   2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"
designer paper:  
  • 'Tis the Season- 1 x 5"
  • 'Tis the Season- 1 x 3 3/4"
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Cherry Cobbler
other:  Gift Bow Builder Punch; Basic Rhinestones; Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch; Wink of Stella; Dimensionals
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: