Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Witches Hat

This is a simple, but cute Halloween card.  I used a great new suite which includes the- 'Cauldron Bubble' stamp set, Cauldron framelits, Toile & Trouble DSP & the Black Organza Glitter ribbon!  I love the Gorgeous Grape here with the Basic Black & Crushed Curry!
stamp set:  'Cauldron Bubble'
card stock:  Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape, Crushed Curry
designer paper:  Toil & Trouble DSP
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Cauldron Framelits Dies, 1" Circle Punch, Dimesionals, Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Twinkle Builder Punch

++++++++

Yesterday was a busy day with kids, the twins football game, delivering some stamps, getting groceries, stamping, etc...

Deke made it to Des Moines to pick up Sheryl & John.  Thankfully they had a good flight from Pennsylvania to Iowa.  It was great to see them a few minutes when they got to Nathan & Sarah's.  I told Deke last night when we got home that I think Aunt Susie needs to make John breaded tenderloins for supper tonight!  So we'll see what he says when I ask him if that sounds good or not! 

We had a short night.  We are up at 5:00 this morning to mark, sort & load a semi of hogs.  I'll then head to Manda's to get the boys, take the twins to school (they have a field trip today)!  And then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight I'll be a busy bee stamping!!  

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment