Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Sneak Peek- NEW Holiday Catalog- 'Farmhouse Christmas'

Check out this cool old truck!!  This is the card I made for Steve's birthday.  I used the truck from the NEW Holiday Catalog 'Farmhouse Christmas' set.

NOTE:  This stamp has a Christmas tree in the back of it.  I just fussy cut out the tree, using my Paper Snips.  



I thought the vertical greeting worked perfectly!  It is from the set- 'Vertical Greetings' in the annual catalog- pg. 31.  

I used the star print out of the Twinkle Twinkle DSP.  So this DSP can even work for a guy card!

stamp sets:  'Farmhouse Christmas' & 'Vertical Greetings'
card stock:  Basic Black, Gray Granite, Whisper White
dsp:  Twinkle Twinkle DSP
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Basic Black, Light Smoky Slate
other:  Gray Granite 1/2' Textured Weave Ribbon, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals
 +++++++
We had my nephew's wedding yesterday.  It was beautiful.  Just hot!  It was an outdoor wedding.  Thankfully it didn't rain until we were headed home.  Then what a storm we had! LOTS & LOTS of rain!

Today we have my High School class reunion.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone that will be there.

I hope you have a GREAT Holiday weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment