Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

'Pleasant Pheasants'

Here is another fun fall card.  What a great new stamp set this is!!  It is called- 'Pleasant Pheasants'!  

Check out the beautiful Joyous Noel Special DSP.  It has a cooper accent that just makes it so classy!  The back side of this DSP is all the Tranquil Tide in color with leaves on it- so you could just flip it over & it would make the perfect guy card too!  I know we have several hunters in our family & all of them would just love a card like this for their birthday!
This is another one of the cards that I created for my September monthly classes that I'm having this week!  Are you coming to stamp with me?  If so, you get to make this cool card!!

I made another card using this 'Pleasant Pheasants' stamp set.  
You can CLICK HERE TO SEE IT!!   
I did the spotlighting technique on it- so it is pretty cool too!!  

Here are the supplies & the measurements for my card-

stamp sets:  'Pleasant Pheasants' & 'Flourish Filigree'
card stock:  
  • Tranquil Tide-  4 1/4 x 11"- card base- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half; 4 x 3"; 5 1/4 x 1"; 2" strip- punch out Tailored Tag & cut in 1/2 to layer behind the word punch.
  • Sahara Sand- 2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with Tailored Tag Punch; 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4 x 3 3/4"- stamp pheasants onto for front of card, 4 x 5 1/4"- for the inside of the card
  • Copper Foil- 5 1/4 x 1/4"
designer paper:  
  • Joyous Noel Specialty DSP- 4 x 3"
ink:  Sahara Sand
other:  Tailored Tag Punch, Tranquil Tide 1/4" Velvet Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We enjoyed the beautiful weather again & got to be outside some.  Oh how I the sunshine & the crisp air!  Fall is on it's way!  And I love fall!

Last night Deke worked late & I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff!

This morning we are up early.  Deke is off to chore & head to his office at the courthouse. He'll then head to Mt. Pleasant for an afternoon meeting- so he'll be gone all day!

And I'm headed to Manda's, as she has an early meeting.  I'll take the boys to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight the 3 big boys will ride the bus out again after school.  The twins have a FB game & Brayden has FB practice- so we'll be headed to town to watch the twins game.  I'll then work on cutting card stock & burning the midnight oil again when we get home!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment