Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

'Farmhouse Christmas' Truck!

Ok- so you all know that I love fall!!  Look closely at this truck!!  I made it into a fall card!  Check out the back of this truck.  It is suppose to have a Christmas tree in it.  But I took my paper snips, cut off the tip of the tree & colored it orange to make it look like a truck full of leaves instead!  

I think this set-  'Farmhouse Christmas'  it another great one in the Holiday Catalog!  It is a totally me set that I know I can use for many different occasions.   And it is even more amazing since it has coordinating framelits to go with it!!  Woo Hoo!

I also made a card for Steve's birthday using this stamp set.  You can check out his black truck card by CLICKING HERE!!!  It is pretty cute too! 
I colored the truck using my Stampin' Blends!  This old truck reminds me of Deke's Uncle Ben's old red Dodge that he restored, years ago.  The wheels are colored with the NEW Light Black Stampin' Blend!!!  It is great!!!  I'm thrilled that we now have so many colors of Stampin' Blends!  

Are you joining me later this week to stamp at one of my monthly September classes?  If so- you get to make this card with me!! 

stamp set:  'Farmhouse Christmas'
card stock:  
  • Thick Whisper White-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2" (for the card base)
  • Whisper White--  4 x 5 1/4" (for inside of the card), 1 1/2" strip (for the words to cut out with the framelit), 3 1/4" strip (for the tree), 2" strip (for the truck)
  • Gray Granite-  4  1/4 x 3 1/4", 3 x 1 1/4"
designer paper:  
  • Festive Farmhouse DSP- 4x3"
ink:  Gray Granite, Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Pumpkin Pie, Light Cherry Cobbler, Light Smoky Slate, Light Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Farmhouse Framelits Dies, Galvanized Buttons, Red 1/8" Sold Ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  Last night we took the 3 Seeley boys & went to the school PTO supper called Pasta for Grandparents.  After we ate supper the boys played on the playground.  And then we went up town & they got ice cream for their dessert!

I'm off this morning to take the boys to school.  I'll spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big ones will be here after school.  And tonight I have LOTS of stamping to get done. 

Today is my moms birthday.  And today Deke's mom is having an angiogram done.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment