Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2018

LIttle treats!

Here are some little treats I made!  I just used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch & the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Paper!  

Check out the photo above to see the measurements I have on my Whisper White Pattern- 
  • DSP- 5 x 2"- score at 1 1/2", 2" & 3 1/2"
Inside the wrap I put a mini Hershey's candy bar.  
 I used the words from the 'Nothing Sweeter' stamp set & punched them out using the 3/4" Circle Punch.
I held the flap shut with a dimensional.  I just rubbed my finger over it a few times to make it a little less sticky before I shut the flap with it.

And I added a little piece of ribbon too!
Here is my containers clear full of these little treats!

stamp set:  'Nothing Sweeter'
card stock: Whisper White
designer paper:  Share What You Love
ink:  Tranquil Tide
other:  3/4" Circle Punch, Mini Ruffled Tranquil Tide Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Tear & Tape to hold the candy bar inside the belly band.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment