Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

Name Tags!

Here are some name tags I made using the 'Make a Difference' stamp set.  It is pretty cool!!  You can stamp the letter separately to all together.  Most of these I put the alphabets onto one block & stamped them all at one time.
I added the bow from the 'Candy Cane Season' stamp set & coordinating Candy Cane Builder Punch.  
I made a template onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock & punched the holes using the Detailed Trio Punch.
Didn't they turn out cute! 

stamp sets:  'Make A Difference' & 'Candy Cane Season'
card stock:  Whisper White, Tranquil Tide
designer paper:   Share What You Love Specialty DSP
ink:  Tranquil Tide
other:  Tranquil Tide Mini Ruffled Ribbon, Detailed Trio Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Labels Framelits, Candy Cane Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Due to the heat, school was let out early, so the twins field trip got postponed.  When they got here the 3 little ones were napping, so we went to the corn field & picked some corn to hang on our fence.  

We had company for supper.  And then I burnt the midnight oil stamping!

This morning I'm off early to pick up the boys, take the twins to school & I'll spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight I'm going to go stamping with my Iowa Inkers team!  

We have a jam packed weekend!  It is full of stamping! 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment