Pages

Monday, September 24, 2018

'Falling For Leaves'

Oh wow!!  I love this 'Falling for Leaves' stamp set.  It is a very modern style stamp set.  I really like the font in the words here too.  

This is clean & simple card I did as one of the projects for my stamping retreat this past weekend.  I'm so glad that the Blackberry Bliss is back!!  I just love it!

This DSP is gorgeous!  It has a shimmer to it that is just amazing!

I shared yesterday the matching note holder that I created for it too.  You can CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
stamp set:  'Falling for Leaves' & 'Artisan Textures'
card stock:  Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
designer paper:  Frosted Floral Specialty DSP
ink:  Blackberry Bliss
other:  Frosted (& Clear) Epoxy Droplet, 3/16" Braided Linen Trim, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Detailed Leaves Thinlits Die
+++++++++
I hope you have a MARVLEOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment