Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

'Many Blessings'

At my team retreat last weekend I created "inserts" for them to make for a HOME plaque that I got for them.  This is one of the fall ones they all made!!  It is soooo cute!  It is the perfect "O"!!! 
Here is what the wooden plaques look like that I bought.  I cut out the H M & E, using Crumb Cake cardstock & our Large Letters Framelits.  I attached the H M E letters to the wooden plaque using my mini dimensionals.  

I added a velcro circle directly onto the wooden plaque & then put one on the back side of the "O" inserts.  That way the plaque can be interchangeable for many different looks.  

Originally I had planned to do inserts for different seasons.  But I just couldn't narrow down which Holiday Catalog stamp sets to use......there were just so many I wanted to use.  And so I kind of went crazy with ideas when I was creating the inserts for this project.  

I was also blessed that my sister-in-law, Sheryl from Pennsylvania got to come out to the cabins with us on Friday night when we made these plaques.  She got to stamp with us all evening & make all of the "O" inserts too for her plaque.  

Ok- so be sure you stay tuned.  This week I'll be sharing some more "O" inserts with you!!  I used several different stamp sets, framelits & layouts- using mostly Holiday Catalog stamp sets.  And I just think they all turned out stinkin' cute!   So you'll have to let me know what you think of them!! 

stamp sets:  'Many Blessings'
card stock: 
  • Cajun Craze
  • Crumb Cake
  • Very Vanilla
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Old Olive, Light & Dark Crumb Cake, Dark Cajun Craze, Light & Dark Daffodil Delight
other:  Big Shot, Standard Platform, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Starburst Punch, dimensionals, Wink of Stella
++++++++
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment