Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Happy Halloween!

Last night I made this quick card with spiders!!!  The Toil & Trouble DSP is so cute with lots of different colors & images in it!!  I haven't had time to play with any of it, but I will be creating Halloween cards next week for my upcoming Annual Halloween Treats Classes.  

These spiders were in about a 1" strip across this DSP.  So I just cut out that 1" strip, cut it into 3 pieces that measured 1x4" & layered them onto a piece of Basic Black card stock.

CHECK OUT the CUTE little Spider Trinket that I have hanging from the ribbon.  

The new Black Glittered Organdy ribbon is pretty cool too!

stamp set:  'Spooky Sweets'
card stock:  Mango Melody, Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Toil & Trouble
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, 2" Circle Punch, 1 1/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Darling Label Punch (box), Spider Trinket, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Nathan & Sarah are both gone for their jobs, so we have had their kids- day & night.  Last night we went to Brayden's football game, then home to take my car to the shop for repairs, ate a late supper & got everyone ready for bed.  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & will stay here with Masen & Ainslee, while I go to the Seeley's.  I'll take the twins to school & then be home to stay with the 3 little ones here all day.  Deke is then headed to his office at the courthouse for the morning.  

Tonight we are going to the twins have a football game.  And then I'm headed to Osky to deliver some stamps & pick up some things for my weekend retreat I'm having for my Iowa Inkers team.  

After the game, Deke is going to Des Moines tonight to pick up our sister-in-law Sheryl & nephew John, as they are home for our nephew Jordan's wedding that is this weekend too. 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment