Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

'Merry Christmas to All'

WOOO HOO!!  Here is a card created with a lot of new products in the Holiday Catalog!!!  This is a card that I made for my team meeting I had last month.  

I stamped the WISHING YOU words & the swirl using Real Red ink & my Stamparatus!  

The Sprigs are a punch!!!  So they are sooo easy to do.  

This All is Bright DSP has festive photographic images and designs in it.  I love it!
I used adhesive sheets along with my Gold Foil paper when I cut out the word Christmas......so it was easy to just peel & stick it down.  

stamp set:  'Merry Christmas to All'
card stock:  Mossy Meadow, Real Red, Whisper White, Gold Foil
designer paper:  All is Bright DSP
ink:  Real Red, Mossy Meadow
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies, Adhesive Sheets, Gold Pearls, Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Spring Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Yesterday was a long day!  We started out early selling hogs & got done just in time to make it to town to get the boys.  It was nice to have the twins here too for awhile.  Since school has started I get to see them a bit in the morning & a bit after school.  We played outside for awhile yesterday afternoon.  And when the kids went home last night I worked on stamping stuff.

I'm up early this morning to walk & head to town to Manda's, as she has to leave early today.  Nathan also has an early meeting today, so he'll bring the kids here early & Deke is going to help me out & stay with them while I take the twins to school.  Tonight the twins have a football game that we'll go to.  And then I'll be burning the midnight oil again stamping!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment