Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Pumpkins from 'Pleasant Pheasants'

Today is a simple Sunday with a quick card that I made last night for today's post!!  Fall is my theme for my September monthly classes, so I decided to use this cute stamp from the 'Pleasant Pheasants' stamp set today. 

NOTE:  I used Crumb Cake card stock & the Corrugated Embossing Folder for the background of this card.  I sprayed the entire card with Champagne Shimmer spray & so the photo had a glare & makes it look like I used striped DSP, although I did not.  
stamp sets:  'Pleasant Pheasants' & 'Itty Bitty Greetings'
card stock:
  • Early Espresso-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2- score at 4 1/4" & fold for card base; 1 7/8" x 3/4"; 3 1/4 x 2 1/4"
  • Crumb Cake-  4 1/2 x 2 1/4"- run through the Big Shot with Corrugated Embossing Folder
  • Whisper White-   3x2" (to stamp wheel barrel & pumpkins on), 1 5/8" x 1/2" (to stamp words onto); 4 x 5 1/4 (for inside of card)
designer paper: 
  • Wood Textures (6x6 stack)- 5 1/2 x 2 1/8"
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Old Olive, Light Soft Suede, Light Pumpkin Pie
other:  Big Shot, Standard Base Plate, Corrugated Embossing Folder, Natures Twine (Crumb Cake),  dimensionals, glue dots, Champagne Shimmer with Rubbing Alcohol spray
++++++++
OH wow......what a busy weekend!  It is jam packed full!!!  And includes lots & lots of stamping too!!!

Yesterday we were on the go 100 mph all day!  We started out at 4:30 a.m. selling 2 loads of hogs, then went to the 10:30 Keswick Parade, back home at 11:30 to stamp with friends & then had my monthly afternoon stamp class.  I then burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock, packing up & getting ready for today's 2 stamp classes.  

I'm off to load the car & head out to Hiawatha for the day!  I have a morning stamp class & an afternoon stamp class there.  Dixie, Diane & Kathy are my hostesses today!  We have some new friends joining us!  AND I'm super excited to share some great fall cards with everyone!

When I get home tonight I will just crash....and hopefully get some sleep!

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment