Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2018

'Spooky Sweets'

Awhh.......Halloween is such a fun holiday to make projects for!!  I love Halloween!!  Of course it is the fall (my favorite time of the year).  Each year I host 2 Halloween Treats class that consists of cards & treats projects!  

This card is one of the cards that everyone at my Halloween Treats Class will be making! 

Check out the shimmer on it!  I used my Champagne Shimmer Mist/Alcohol spray!

It is hard to see in the photo, but I also used my Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder.  

stamp sets:  'Spooky Treats' & 'Trick or Tweet'
card stock:  
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"(for front of card- adhere the 4 x 1 3/4" Crushed Curry piece & Pumpkin Pie pieces to the bottom of this & run through your Big Shot using the Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder); 4 x 5 1/4" (for inside of card); 2 1/2" strip (to stamp bats onto & punch out using the Bat Punch)
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base: 2" strip (to punch out using 1 1/2" Circle Punch
  • Crushed Curry- 4 x 1 3/4"; 1 1/4" (to punch out 1" Circle Punch)
  • Pumpkin Pie- 4 x 1 3/4"; 1" strip (to stamp words onto & Punch out using Classic Label Punch)
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Starburst punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Punch, Classic Label Punch, Black Glitter Organdy Ribbon, Spooky Bat Punch, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Mini Dimensionals, Champagne Shimmer, Rubbing Alcohol
+++++++
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment