Pages

Monday, September 10, 2018

'Country Home'- a fun z fold!

I LOVE this stamp set called 'Country Home' & is so on trend with the Farm House decor that is everywhere!  It is the perfect set for so many occasions!!
 It is a fun z fold card.  Here is what it looks like when it is opened up.  

You can't tell by the picture, but I added the Wink of Stella over the cotton!!  It just give an extra little glimmer to the cotton that love!
Here is what it looks like when it is standing up.  

Are you wondering how I stamped the flowers to make them look like they are sitting down inside the vase?  I used my Stamparatus!!!  I had the pitcher on one of the doors & the flowers on the other door!  SOOOO EASY!  
Check out the amazing Tin Tiled Embossing folder that I added along the edge here.  I embossed a 5 1/4 x 2" piece of our new Galvanized Metallic paper!  Oh it is gorgeous!!!
Behind the ribbon I have a new Galvanized Clip that I slid onto the edge of my card stock & then tied a twine ribbon onto it.  

So what do you think?  

Oh......did you notice how I cut out around only 1/2 of the pitcher of flowers?  I just used my paper snips to do this.  It wasn't hard at all.  It is just an awesome way to add that little special touch to the card & show off more of the beautiful DSP!

stamp set:  'Country Home'
card stock:
  • Smoky Slate- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- card base- score at 2 1/8 & 4 1/4"
  • Galvanized Metallic paper- 2 x 5 1/4- use the Tin Tile Embossing Folder 
  • Blackberry Bliss- 2 3/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 1/2" strip (to stamp the little words hello onto & punch out with the Classic Label Punch; 2 1/2 x 3 3/4"- to stamp the pitcher & the flowers onto; 2 1/2 x 3 3/4- to stamp words on the inside of the card
designer paper:
  • Country Home DSP- 4 x 2 1/2"
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Blackberry Bliss; Light & Dark Smoky Slate, Bronze, Dark Old Olive
other:  Paper Snips, Galvanzied Clips, Nature's Twine- Blackberry Bliss, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Tin Tiled Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder

 ++++++
This card is one of the cards everyone made at yesterday's class.  And everyone joining me for this coming weeks "monthly September classes"  will be making this card too with me!!!

Oh wow- yesterday was a GREAT day of stamping!!!  We had a couple of new gals join us too!  Friends, together stamping, visiting & eating yummy snacks= a perfect day!!!

Gotta run.......off we go.  We have a busy week ahead of us & it is just starting!
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: