Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2018

'Wishing You Well' fall card

This is a clean & simple fall card using the 'Wishing You Well' stamp set, along with the Country Lane DSP! I think it turned out really cute!!
stamp set: 'Wishing You Well'
card stock:
  • Crushed Curry- 4 1/4 x 11"- for card base- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half
  • Cajun Craze- 2 3/4 x 4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for words on the inside of your card; 1" strip to stamp your words onto & punch out with the Classic Label Punch; 2" strip- to stamp bow onto & fussy cut out using your Paper Snips; 3 1/4 x 2 1/2"- to stamp your wheat onto
designer paper:
  • Country Lane DSP-  5 1/2 x 2- use your Triple Banner Punch to flag one end
ink:  Crushed Curry & Cajun Crazeother:  Triple Banner Punch, Classic Label Punch, Paper Snips, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

How did I do the corners?
  • I stamped the wheat image onto a piece of 3 1/4 x 2 1/2" Whisper White card stock.
  • I took my Everyday Label Punch & sniped the corners.
  •  This is the photo on how to line it up.  I punched all 4 corner, doing it like this.
  • And this is what all 4 corners looked like when I got them done.  
  • It just gives it a fun look that I thought looked great with the style of card.  
  • PLUS it gives you another way to use your Everyday Label punch!
If you CLICK HERE you can see another way to use your Everyday Label punch & do an inverted rounded corner. 

+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day the kids.  Last night we went to the twins football game.  Brody & Drake both scored touch downs.  After their game we went uptown to eat a quick supper at the Copper Lantern together.  And then I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff.

This morning we are up early.  Deke is off to chore & then plans to spend the day with his friend Bill, helping do a driveway at Nathan's house.  I'm off to Manda's to take the twins to school & will then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big ones will be here after school.  Tonight I have LOTS & LOTS of stamping stuff to get done when the kids go home.  

Deke's mom got home from the hospital last night.  I'm not sure she was ready to come home.  Guess we'll see.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment