Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2018

A fall 'Winter Woods' card!

This is a great fall card using the 'Winter Woods' bundle!!  I stamped the trees using Soft Suede Ink & then used my sponge daubers with Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive ink to lightly tap over the trees.  I think this turned out really pretty!  I know I played with lots of different ways & lots of different color combinations before I did this one- which I really like the way it turned out!
 This is a fun fold/latch card.  
The left side opens up & then the right side flips open too.

Notice the little circle that I have in the lower right corner for a 'latch'.  I have it popped up with 2 dimensionals (on the right hand back side).
This would make a great guy card too!

stamp sets:  'Winter Woods' & 'A Good Day'
card stock: 
  • Mossy Meadow- 5 1/2 x 3 1/2- score at 4 1/2"- for the left side of the card; 8 3/4 x 4 1/4"- core at 5 1/2" for the right side of the card (attach DSP to this flap); 3 3/4 x 1/2"- use Paper Snips & make curves for grass; 2" strip to punch out 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch
  • Soft Suede-  4 x 3 1/4"
  • Crumb Cake- 2" strip to stamp deer onto & die cut; 2" strip to stamp words onto to punch out with 1" strip punch
  • Whisper White-5 x 3 (for inside of the card); 3 3/4 x 3"- to stamp trees onto
designer paper:
  • Festive Farmhouse DSP- 4 x 3"
inks:  Mossy Meadow, Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies, Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals, 1" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  And then I had to hurry & get tables/chairs & things all set up, as I had stamp class here last night!  Everyone is lovin' the NEW Holiday Catalog!!  And they got to make some super cute cards!

This morning we are up bring & early at 4:30 to mark, sort & load 2 semi's of hogs.  We'll chore & then hurry in to head to Keswick for their Fun Day Parade.  I'll then hurry back home & finish getting everything ready for another group of friends to come stamp with me!  

Tonight I'll be finishing getting things ready for tomorrow's 2 stamp classses.

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment