Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Here it is....

Here it is...... the rest of the card that I posted yestersday (you can see it here).  Isn't it beautiful!!  This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me for my March classes will be making this week.

 It is a fun fold card.  Check it out!  
The flowers are stamped onto vellum & then layered onto a Whisper White piece of card stock.
  • I stamped onto the vellum card stock using the Black Stazon pad.   
  • I turned over the stamped vellum & colored the image on the back side using the Stampin' Write Markers:  Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi & Chocolate Chip.
  • I then turned it back over & attached it to a piece of Whisper White card stock by using 2 glue dots in the top corners under the vellum.
NOTES:  
  • Be sure to let the markers dry on your vellum so that you don't smear it.  It only takes a few minutes- so be patient.  You can also press the colored side lightly onto your grid paper to blot it a little.
  • Originally I had planned to color this image using my Blendabilites Markers, but since they aren't available to purchase currently (See post HERE!)- I decided to change my plan of action & go back to the basics with our Stampin' Write Markers.  
stamp set:  Indescribable Gift
ink:  Jet Black Stazon pad
markers:  Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip
card stock:  Vellum, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi
designer paper:  Subtles Paper Stack- 12x12
other:  Wild Wasabi Seam Binding ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
++++
Joyce had an awesome party yesterday!  I think we all enjoyed our day!  Great company, yummy food & cute cards!  Just what the doctor ordered us to do on a cold winter day in Iowa.  At least the roads were good & traveling wasn't dangerous.  

I'm off to pick up the boys here soon.  Deke will be gone all day..... he has a board meeting this morning, a meeting this afternoon & a meeting tonight.  He'll have a late night on the farm choring when he gets home.  I think I'm actually home for a change & when the boys leave I plan on connecting with Joyce & finalizing orders from her party.  I'll then work on cutting supplies for my other 2 classes I have this week. 

Gotta run......
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping! 
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment