Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

WOO HOO!!

Here is another card everyone joining me for my 'All Occasions' card class will be making today!  It is bright, cheery & spring like!  When Manda saw this card she said she really liked it!  I am so glad as I think it is pretty cute too!
This card is created using Sale-a-bration products.  

** Don't forget that Sale-a-bration (SAB) ends next Tuesday, 3/31/15- so be sure to order in time if there is still anything else that you want!

stamp set:  'Best Day Ever' (SAB)
card stock:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana
designer paper:  Best Year Ever (SAB)
ink:  Calypso Coral
other:  Petite Petals Punch, Owl Builder Punch (Small Circle used in center of Flowers), Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Where did I those little dots on the background of this card front come from?  They are in the 'Best Day Ever' stamp set.  I really like them!!
++++++
We had a great day yesterday with all of the boys.  We love it when Brayden gets to come for a bit after school.  I made Monster Cookies- so the boys all enjoyed them.  

Our kids all went bowling last night.  They had a fun time.  Deke & I couldn't make it since I was getting ready for my class I have today & he was getting the tractor & tank ready so that he can start pumping lagoons today.  We'll have to all go bowling some night when the races are cancelled so we can have fun with them too.    I know that the boys were all excited about it when they left here. 

Woo Hoo!  My car is packed clear full, the food is ready to finish cooking there, the projects are all cut & I'm headed out the door soon to spend my day with many friends stamping at my 'All Occasions' card class.  

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment