Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

A 'Big Day' Pop Up Box card.......

Sale-a-bration ENDS tomorrow- 3/31/15!!!  If there are any of those items that you want- be sure to order ON LINE HERE!!  Or contact me HERE! 

This Pop Up Box card is a card that I did at Jo's workshop a few weeks ago.  In January I did a box card similar to this one at my monthly classes.  You can see it HERE!!!
I used the Chalkboard Paper & the Yellow Citrus ColorBox Chalk Pad.
Isn't it cool!!  And it was lots of fun to make.

stamp set:  'Big Day' (SAB)
card stock:  Tempting Turquoise, Crushed Curry, Chalkboard Paper
designer paper:  Best Year Ever (SAB)
ink:  Yellow Citrus ColorBox Chalk Pad
supplies:  Bow Builder Punch, Owl Builder Punch (the circle center for the bow), Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots, Dimensionals 

Here are the measurements for you if you'd like them.

*Measurements for the card base-
  • Tempting Turquoise- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 1", 2 3/4", 3 3/4", 5 1/2", 7 1/4", 8 1/4", 10"
  • Cut a slit in the center scored piece at the 5 1/2" mark, leaving 1/2" on each side.

*Measurements for the inside pop up piece-
  • 4 1/4x 3"- Tempting Turquoise
  • 4 x 2 3/4"- Crushed Curry
  • 3 3/4 x 2 1/2"- Chalkboard Paper (Black)
 ++++
Jenny & Clint came & we got most of their wedding invites all cut.  Even Clint helped do the folding as Jenny was scoring & I was cutting! 

We ran into Manda & Steve's to watch Nathan's feature on the TV about 6:30 & came right back home.  Nathan started 16th & finished 8th.  He is sure struggling with getting this new car set up figured out.  The boys & I didn't end up going to the races as it was sooo cold & windy & I had so much to get done here.

I spent my evening working on stamp orders that arrived the end of last week that I hadn't had a chance to open yet.  I still have lots more to catch up on with them & piles of other things too.

We'll be going to Brayden's Spring Concert at school tonight, so we're looking forward to that.  

I'm off to pick up the boys!  And Deke is headed to the office for a meeting.  Our crazy week has just begun!

Wishing you all a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment