Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

CELEBRATE Your Big Day!

Today is a kind of a sad celebration as our 2015 Sale-a-bration ENDS today!!  If you still want any of the Sale-a-bration choices that you haven't gotten yet, then today is your last chance.  Be sure to contact me.  I will be placing a last minute order tonight.

The card here is one of the cards that everyone made at my All Occasions card class.  I love this stamp set!  And I love this card.  It is just a so me card.  Gosh about 13 years ago I made a card similar to it using a different birthday stamp set.  It is just so much fun to add multicolored dots to create a background like this using an ink pad & sponge dauber!  Who wouldn't be thrilled to get a birthday card like this?


WOO HOO- and Deke & I are celebrating today too!  (So maybe I should make a cake!)  Today is our 31st wedding anniversary!  I can't believe that it has been that many years since we said "I Do"!  We make a great team!  We are truly blessed in so many ways!!

stamp set:  Big Day (SAB)
card stock:  Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
ink:  Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Black Stazon
markers:  Stampin' Write markers in Tangerine Tango & Real Red
other:  Sponge Daubers, Daffodil Delight ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

+++++
We all went to Brayden's program last night- Great G'ma Sharon, Aunt Viriginia, Great G'ma & Papa Axmear, Papa & me, Manda, Brody, Drake & Trey, Nathan & Sarah, Kimi & Papa Mark.  They did a great job on all of their songs.  The boys enjoyed it.  It was so cute when they'd sing a song & Brody would say where the song was from- 'TinkerBell, Sheriff Callie, etc.  

So I'm off to pick up the boys here soon.  We'll be headed out to spend the morning on the farm helping Papa.  We get baby piggies delivered this morning.  The 3 Seeley boys are excited!! I'll have to try to get some pictures to share.  Our feed guy (Joe) is bringing donuts & chocolate milk to celebrate our anniversary.  When the boys leave tonight I'll be out helping Deke on the farm, as Tuesday nights are my farmer night.  With the dry ground we currently have, Deke is pumping the lagoons.  He worked until after midnight last night & plans to do the same tonight too.  So guess I'll do what I did years ago when we were dating.....I'll ride in the tractor with him & we'll spend some quality time together celebrating our special day!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You just amaze me with your energy. I am a friend of Lynda W. and I follow your blog EVERY day. I live on a farm too so I know about riding around in the tractor to have a little together time. Have a great day. I enjoy your stories and pictures of the "Boys"

    ReplyDelete