Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A great guy card using 'Moon Lake'!

Here is a quick card that I created using the stamp set- 'Moon Lake' out of the Occasions Catalog.  I was just having fun playing around with this stamp set using different colors.

Are you wondering how I made the shadows across this?  I used the amazing 'Work of Art' stamp set.  It is a probably one of the most versatile sets we have, along with 'Gorgeous Grunge'- I don't want to leave out putting in a plug for how great it is too.
stamp sets:  Moon Lake, Work of Art
card stock:  Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
ink:  Soft Sky, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake & Black Memento
 
This is a great guy card....
+++++
OH my......Life at our house is crazy busy!  This whole month is going to be wild!!  Deke & I are both going to be finding ourselves coming & going & will be trying to keep up with all we need to do.  

I will be posting a new card each day so be sure you continue to stop by to check them out!   But I probably am not going to have the time to keep up with a supply list & much chat.

Deke has several meetings to go to for his Board of Supervisors this month.  And I have lots of stamp classes yet coming up.  I have an in home workshop on Saturday.  And then I have my 2 big annual 'All Occasions' card classes coming up on the 21st & 28th.  Plus we are getting ready to get baby piggies in towards the end of the month too, so we have lot of pigs to sell, piggies to move & buildings to wash out.  The late evenings are my time that I get to stamp....and they are going to be limited, so every chance I can be creating & cutting card stock I have, I need to be doing so.  I hope you understand.

The boys sure had a fun time playing together outside yesterday afternoon.  I'd hate to guess how many times they rode up & down the driveway hill on their trikes.  I bet they slept well last night.  Trey enjoyed watching the 3 big boys playing, while he was sitting in his walker on the driveway.  And of course- they were all a little muddy too- even though they were suppose to be staying out of the mud.  Ha!Ha! Today it is suppose to be warmer yet.  Woo Hoo!!  We are going to be enjoying the Spring weather while it is here.  Hopefully Mother Nature doesn't just tease us with it this week & then hit us hard again with some more winter weather.

I'm headed out to pick up the boys here soon to spend my day with them.  As soon as they leave late this afternoon I'm headed out to work on the farm all evening with Deke.  We have 2 loads of hogs to sell.  At least it won't be too cold out.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment