Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

'Bravo'

Here is another one of the cards that is for my 'All Occasions' class.  What a clean & simple card, yet so cute!!  I used the photopolymer set called- 'Bravo'.   I thought it would make a nice card for an upcoming graduation or wedding, but it could be used for lots of other occasions too.
WOW!  We had a great day of stamping yesterday.  I think it was just really nice.  I know that I sure enjoyed it!  I hope everyone else that attended did too!

Check out the sparkle on the stars!   

stamp set:  'Bravo'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Basic Gray & Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
ink:  Smoky Slate
supplies:  Big Shot, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (small star), dimensionals, glue dots

I'm headed over to clean up here soon.  I decided last night I was too tired to do it & just came home.  When I get everything picked up Deke will come over & help me put away the tables & chairs.

I sure have some amazing friends!!  Thanks so much to all of you that brought food yesterday.  I supplied a yummy chicken casserole (my grandma's recipe), layered lettuce salad & grilled french bread.  But then we had a whole table of bars, salads & desserts too. 

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment