Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Spring is coming......

See this flower square?  It was one that I designed for my 12x12 Sampler that I did in January at my downline meeting.  You can see that post HERE!!
So where did I get this flower at?  Check out page 37 in the Occasions Catalog.  It is from the 'Mother's Love' stamp set.  I colored it with Blendablilites (which are no longer available- I'm sorry)- but you could just as easily color it with our Stampin' Write Markers.

Isn't this card cute?  These are 2 of my favorite color combinations- especially for Spring!  And to think I created this card just because I had a left over 2 1/4" square that I wanted to use.  

stamp sets:  'Mother's Love' & 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
card stock:  Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black & Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento
markers:  Wisteria Wonder & Wild Wasbi
other:  Subtles Candy Dots, Big Shot, Spring Flower Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Modern Label punch
+++++
We are lovin' the spring type weather we've been having!  The boys & I have been out alot on the farm this week. 

I burnt the midnight oil last night stamping!  I'll burn it again tonight too!  So I'm praying I have good mojo.  The cards I created last night turned out super cute.  I'm just too darn picky & change just alittle thing here or there in my process of creating.  But guess that way I'm pleased with how my project turned out.  

Tomorrow morning Jo is having a stampin' party at her home.  She has lots of friends joining her.  I can't wait to see everyone & spend our day together stamping!!  I've been creating & cutting cards for them to make.

I'm off to pick up the boys.  Deke has a meeting this morning.  Nathan, Sarah, Brayden & Mark are headed to Nebraska to race.  I pray that they have good luck & come home with the car & everything all in one piece.  Deke & I hate not being able to be there.

Here are a couple pictures I want to share of our 2015 race car.
 
Isn't it pretty!!  All ready to race!
Trey, Brayden, Drake & Brody- the boys are ready to go racing!
Trey was 9 months old yesterday!  21 pounds, 8 teeth & a mover!  He crawls super fast.  He also pulls himself up & stands.  He'll be walking before long.  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment