Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

Is it Spring yet?

Today I'm thinking Spring.  As Spring is only 14 days away!  Woo Hoo!!  Next week we are to have temps in the 50s, so I'm looking forward to playing outside with the boys.  If it is muddy- oh well- we'll just wear boots & old clothes.  It has been a long winter having to be inside so much.  We're tired of the cold, ice & snow.  It will be nice to get all of this ice melted away.

Don't you just love these pretty flowers?  I have a bunch of thank you notes I need to get sent out for my birthday.....so this is it.  I think this card turned out bright & cheery- and Spring like.  What do you think? 
 Hopefully Saturday I'll have time to go back & update my past posts with a supply list.  I'm sorry it has been a crazy week here for me & I just haven't had the extra time to do them.

+++
I had a busy day yesterday with the boys......school got out early so Brayden was here too.  They sure have fun together.  Wish you could hear all of the laughs & squeals.  When Steve picked up the Seeley boys he also took Brayden home to play at their house.  I can't wait to hear all about it when I see them in the morning. 

Last night I had a full house of happy stampers!  We had a great time!!  Several of them are coming to my upcoming 40 card class in a couple of weeks- so hopefully I'll get to stamp & visit a bit more that day with everyone there.

I was up late last night & up bright & early this morning getting things picked up from last nights class so that our house was all back in order for the boys.  I'll be headed in the to pick them up here soon.  Sigourney kids don't have school today , but the teachers do.  Deke will be home this morning & then has an appointment this afternoon.  Tonight I'll be cutting supplies & getting things ready for my 2 classes I have on Sunday.   I'm looking forward to my day with everyone in CR.  Cathy & Judy are our hostesses this month.  Yipee!!!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment