Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Lovin' 'Lotus Blossom'

Is it Spring yet?  Isn't this a spring like card?

What a fun & easy 2 step technique to make this flower.  
  • I stamped the Crisp Cantaloupe first using the solid image flower
  • I then stamped the outline flower image using the Calypso Coral.  

This flower stamp set is called 'Lotus Blossom' & it is one of the Sale-a-bration (SAB) choices.

How did I get the green around the white leaves?  I sponged over the white Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper, using the Pear Pizzaz ink pad & just rubbed the ink onto it.  What is so COOL about this paper is that you can make it any color you want to.  And it comes in several different images- stripes, dots, flowers, leaves, etc.  Check it out on page 15 in the Sale-a-bration Mini Catalog.  You can click HERE TO SEE IT!
stamp set:  'Lotus Blossom' (SAB) & 'Simply Wonderful' (SAB)
card stock:  Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz & Whisper White
designer paper:  Irresistibly Yours (SAB)
ink:  Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pear Pizzazz
other:  Sponge, Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (SAB- Calypso Coral ribbon), 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, dimensionals, glue dot
 +++++
 Woo Hoo!  Jo is having a stampin' party at her home today.  I'm headed out the door soon for that.  I look forward to helping her & her friends make this card, plus 4 other cards too!  Can't wait!!

I've gotta run......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment