Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Another peek.....

Here is another card everyone attending my upcoming 'All Occasions' card classes will be making.  My focus is clean & simple- which is sometimes hard for me.  I'm more of a technique girl & love fun folds & layers.  I like this card though & think it is bright & springy & could be used for several different occasions.  I have all of my cards created (now to get them all cut).  I can't wait to share them with everyone joining me.  The countdown is on.....and I'm excited about these upcoming classes.
Wow- the lace doily just adds so much 'dress up' this card doesn't it.

stamp sets:  'Beautiful Bunch', 'Fabulous Four' & 'Kinda Eclectic'
card stock:  Wild Wasabi, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe
ink:  Wild Wasabi & Crisp Cantaloupe
other: Lacy Doilies, Basic Pearlsl, Boho Blossoms Punch, Fun Flower Punch, dimensionals
 ++++++
I'm headed to bed soon & will be getting a little more sleep than I got last night.  I should stay up a little longer- but I need some sleep.  I still have LOTS of cutting to do though- so will be burning the midnight oil again the rest of the week. 

I'm off to pick up the boys bright & early this morning & spend our day together.  Deke is headed to the office for a bit & then he'll be in Mt. Pleasant the rest of the day for a meeting.  Since Papa won't be here for lunch I let the boys pick what they want to eat.  Anyone want to bet that we have pancakes & ham?  That is what Drake will want.  Brody is a Taco Tuesday guy- but he had that yesterday.  Oh let me tell you....they are a hoot!

We had a good night working on the farm & loading out pigs.  It is so nice that the temps are getting warmer (even though they were still chilly yesterday-especially compared to Monday's record breaking highs) it is still nice.

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Susie, what a beautiful card; I look forward to making it. -- Jan C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I can't wait to see you. I am so looking forward to this class & spending my day with everyone.

    ReplyDelete