Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sale-a-bration is coming to an end SOON!

Hello!
Sale-a-bration ends in 2 days on Tuesday, March 31st!
 
This cute card was made using some of the Sale-a-bration choices.  This was one of my March class cards that everyone who joined me made.
  • stamp set- 'Best Day Ever'
  • designer paper- Best Year Ever
  • ribbon- Best Year Ever Accessories

stamp set:  'Best Day Ever' (SAB)
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:  Best Year Ever (SAB)
ink:  Coastal Cabana, Real Red
other supplies:  Textured Boutique Embossing Machine, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Party Pennant Bigz L Die, Extra Large Oval Punch, Itty Bitty  Punch Pack, Pool Party Ribbon from Best Year Ever Accessories (SAB), Basic Peals, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

++++
We had a great day yesterday at my All Occasions Card Class.  I'm so glad that so many could join me the past 2 weekends for this annual event.  Great company, yummy food & cute card projects= a perfect day!

It was late when I get home last night.  I stopped & picked up a pizza.  I got the car unloaded & everything else was left sitting on the floor in the family room & I went to bed about 10:30.  I was just beat.

I'm up this morning to work on cleaning things up & getting them put away from yesterdays big class.  Then our dear friend Jenny is coming & I'm going to help her get all of her wedding invites cut.  

Nathan races late this afternoon/evening in Donnellson- so I'm headed in the pick up the twins & we're off to the races to watch Nathan.  Deke is going to stay at home & work.  Brayden & Sarah will be going down with Nathan early for practice runs.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments: